Due to the current worldwide health situation (Covid-19), and according to measures and restrictions created by The Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, we have taken the following actions to make your stay as safe as possible.
* Housekeepers and receptionists clean the hotel with disinfectants that contain bleach and/or at least 60% alcohol
* We take extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as door knobs, light switches, railings, our credit card/pin machine
* Breakfast will be set for you on your own table. More information how we serve breakfast you will receive at check in
* Reception staff keeps a close eye that social distancing recommendations are observed in all common areas
* Our reception area is protected with plexiglass.
* We ask everyone, our guests and staff, to maintain the required 1,5 meter distance to each other
* Wash your hands as often as possible and at least three times a day minimum 20 seconds
* Feel free to use one of the many desinfectant hand gel provided in public areas
* Stay home if you have symptoms of flu or cold
Should you have more questions about these measures and restrictions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com
We wish you a pleasent stay with us!
Hotel De Gerstekorrel